Tuesday, April 13, 2010

run on senteces :) i think?

Exitingly i played mario in my moms room on the nintendo 64 but, something happened to me in one levle... I died by a turtle touching me.



Crying in my room i found out that i didn't even know what i was crying about in the first place so i asked my brother what i should be crying about and he said that i should be crying about the world its going to spontainiosly catch fire and kill everyone in the world but i didn't beleive him so i asked my sister and she said that i should be crying because shes the one who broke my i pod.



Loudly i played my guitar in my room as my friend was playing the drumd and the bass we made a song that my mom didn't like what so ever she says its just noise but we think that its a work in progress and its going to end beutifful.

Suprisingly i actually love my broski <--(brother) without him what would i ever acomplish in my life like really who else am i saposed to bother every day for my entire life its just like a sport for us its super fun and it puts him to sleep whenever im babysitting him it gets him really tired out really fast.

Retardedly my freind told me that he is getting train tracks today he said that i can tees him all i want because we agreed that when i get myn he can tees me all he wants but i dont really think i need them at all anyway so HA! (shhhh) tho he doesn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment