Monday, February 15, 2010

My Sk8er Life

When i moved into west bank from ontario it was odd looking a lot more different. In west bank their are way more gravle roads to do more activites on but in parry sound there was pretty much just dirt roads so their were less activites to do.
Anyway when i got here i saw a lot of teens my age sk8 boarding.
I then desided to hang with them to make a fresh new start i asked them if i could play with them and all that but they said that i probebly dont even sk8 board and they were right but i still tried aaand FAILED epicly.
Throu out the year i started to sk8 board every day for three years and now im better than my friends pretty much i can do tricks that famous sk8ers can do like the 180 premo flip wich is my favorit trick because it looks really cool and during the summer i entered this compitition for best trick and that trick one me in second place it would have put me in first but their was too much pressure on me so i just did the premo flip without the 180 i didnt think i would land it.
I didnt want to take the chance to lose points so i would come in like last or something but this year im going to do it because i got it nailed down now i can land it every time so im all good for that trick. So thay might put me in first this time.

When i sk8 board i usually need music so does my friend jonah hes the one who tot me how to ride the sk8 board and all the basics. Anyway me and him need music to like get us hyped up to do tricks or if your like super lazy its litteratly impossiable to land any tricks at all so thats why we listen to music so we dont be lazy or anything like that.

My top four favorit brands of sk8s are Girl, Injoi, Dark star and Zero.
I like girl the most because i like the graphics and the sk8 board tends to be really strong iv tried to snap my old Girl deck a handfull of times but it just doesn't break easly well that one didn't because it has two lairs of carbon fiber insted of ont lair so it would make it more flexable so it wont snap as easly but yeh that is and always will be my favorit sk8 board and brand i will ever love.
MY favorit sk8er is Rodney Mullen hes like my hero other than Napolian Dinomite but yeh hes my favorit because hes like a legend he made up most of the tricks ever created in the world pretty much. The top one reson why i like him is because i learned his moves... I can actually do a few of his best tricks. And i even did then less than a year wich is really good for a beginer and that was one of my BIG goals is to be better than most peple i know:)

The worst place to skate board is the sk8 park right behind johnsen betly pool one reson is that its a bad location for to be at the second reson is that it only has o few things.. A small permid, half pipe, giant stars that no one can really ride on because their is always glass in them, theirs two boxes wich i like because its good practice for oli ing its like two curvs stacked on top of each other and the other box is like four cuves stacked on each other wich is pretty high but still not high enoghf for me anymore... Yeh i pretty much got all my oli ing high skills set so im all good with them now.
My next goal in my sk8er life is to get sponsered by freeride or another good sponser wich i will try this summer. Sooo thats pretty much all in my sk8er life well not all but yeh to much fun details that you wouldn't want to know very much just me and my new expeirienses:).

4 comments:

  1. There is a lot of spelling mistackes but it was a good story lots of ideas and if you read it you feel like it happend a little boring at some parts. Over all a 4 for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job staying on your topic of skate boarding, but it was a little boring at times. 5/5, just remeber to use spell check

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lot's of grammar mistakes but pretyt good ideas, 3/5

    ReplyDelete
  4. there was lots of grammar mistake you stayed on topic well i would give this a 3.5/5

    ReplyDelete