Monday, February 1, 2010

what makes me powerfull and non powerfull

What makes me powerfull is my sk8 board. When im on it riding at the sk8 park i feel really good about my self because im better than a lot of people i have ever known in my life and that is one thing that i have acheived in my life.... well its not the only thing but yeh. I feel powerfull because i only started to sk8 board two in a half years ago and yeh i really sucked because i couldn't even oli onto a 10 cm curve. I couldn't do most of the basic tricks on how to sk8 board but now im ten times as better. I can actually oli over tree sk8 boards stacked up on each other width wise and trust me that is pretty high. I can also do kick flips, heel flips over stuff now to... most of the times lol. I havn't broken any bones yet so that makesme feel powerfull because people usually do durring like the 5th month after they do start sk8 boarding. So that is what makes me powerfull SK8 BOARDING

What makes me not powerfull is getting into trouble with teachers and more powerfull people than me. For example last year i hung out with a lot of friends that wernt a good impression on me they got me and them in lots of trouble because we made bad choices at the wrong times. But really the only reason i really got in trouble is because i love to sk8 board on private propertys for some reason. Usually the places i like to sk8 board is the best place to sk8 board at but yeh i stopped that now it sucks when i get in trouble so i choose not to hang with those people. Thats what makes me not powerfull is me getting into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment